Loffr respects your privacy and is committed to letting you know how we will collect and use your information. This Notice of Privacy Practices (“Notice”) describes the privacy practices we follow in connection with the Loffr sites and mobile applications that link to it (collectively the “Sites”), as well as the related consumer services offered through the Sites. It also describes the options you have regarding our collection, use, and disclosure of your personal information when accessing the Sites.
By using our Sites and/or registering as a Loffr member, you are accepting the privacy practices described in this Notice and consenting to our collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described below. If you do not agree with this Notice, please do not use the Sites. We reserve the right to modify the terms of these Privacy Practices at any time. We will post any changes to our website. Your continued use of our Sites following the posting of changes will mean you accept those changes.
Information We Collect
Information you provide to us: Our services are offered on a members-only basis and focus on special deals and product offerings that may only be available for limited times and in limited quantities. In order to access and use the Loffr services, you must register through the Sites as a Loffr member and provide us with personally identifiable information, which includes your name, email address, physical address and phone number. You will also be required to create a Loffr password. This information allows us to authenticate your access to the Sites, keep you informed in a timely fashion of special deals and product offerings, and complete transactions you initiate. When you use our services, you may also provide payment account information (e.g., credit/debit card information, bank account number), photographs in which you may be recognized, and other information about yourself.
Information we collect automatically: We also collect information that does not personally identify you, including, among other things, data that we gather and store about your visit to and use of the Sites, such as your IP address and the location of your IP server, device IDs, device type, wi-fi connection information, general and precise geo-location data, product search history, type of browser and operating system used, date and time you access the services, pages you visit, and, if you came to the Sites from another website, the address of that website.
Information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies: Like many websites, we use “cookies,” which are small text files that are stored on your computer or equipment when you visit certain online pages that record your preferences and actions. We may also use web beacons (also known as “action tags,” “tracer tags,” or “single-pixel gifs”), which are an invisible graphic on a web page that is programmed to collect information about your use of a given website. We use these and other similar technologies for security, and to monitor traffic, improve the Sites, and make our Sites easier to use and more relevant to you. We may also use mobile application plug-ins, such as software development kits, application programming interfaces and similar technologies. We use these technologies to track your use of our Sites, personalize your experience, deliver advertisements, and for research and marketing, as well as to track your exposure to online advertisements. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to disable or reject cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your browser to decline cookies, some features of the Sites may not work or may not work as designed.
Information collected from other sources: We may collect information about you that we receive from other sources or from our offline interactions with you to, among other things, enable us to verify or update information contained in our records and to better customize services for you. We may also combine information we receive from third parties with the information we receive based on your use of the Sites and any other interactions with us.
How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect from you to:
- Provide content, products and services, including the operational, management, and billing support necessary to accomplish those business purposes
- Post content you provide to us
- Communicate about account or transactions and send information about features and enhancements
- Communicate about changes to our policies
- Personalize content and experiences, including providing recommendations based on your preferences
- Send offers or promotions for our products, services or special events
- Send offers or promotions for third-party products, services or special events
- Provide advertising including advertising based on your activity on the Sites or activity on third-party websites
- Administer contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or surveys
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Sites and their purchasing patterns
We may use the information from one portion of the Sites on other portions of the Sites, and we may combine information gathered from multiple portions of the Sites into a single record. We may also use or combine information that we collect offline or we collect or receive from third-party sources to enhance, expand, and check the accuracy of your customer records.
We may use your information in other ways not listed here, for which we will provide notice at the time of collection and as required by legal process.
Interaction with Social Media
We may include applications from third parties on this website or through our Sites, which allow interaction or content sharing by users. Some of these applications provide specific services or content from a third party, such as a Facebook “Share” or “Like” button, and are visible to you when you visit our Sites. Your interaction with these programs typically allows the third party to collect some information about you through cookies they place on your device and other tracking mechanisms. In some cases, the third party may recognize you through its cookies even when you do not interact with their application. If you choose to log in to your Loffr account with or through a social networking service, Loffr and that service may share certain information about you and your activities. We also may share information about your activities, including what you view and purchase on the Sites, with a social network, in accordance with your account settings with us or your social networking service, or with your permission. Please visit the third parties’ respective privacy policies to better understand their data collection practices and controls they make available to you.
Loffr uses the information you make available to us when you interact with our Sites, content, or services to provide you with advertising and offers that are more relevant to you. We also partner with third party advertising companies to provide advertisements on our Sites and other Sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including advertisements for unaffiliated products and services on our Sites. The advertisements may be based on information collected through cookies, web beacons and other tracking technologies from our Sites and on other third-party websites you visit and mobile applications you use that participate in our advertising networks. These third parties may use persistent identifiers to track your Internet usage across other websites and mobile applications in their networks beyond these Sites. While Loffr will not share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties for their own uses, such third parties may, with sufficient data from other sources, be able to personally identify you. For information about how we share your information with third parties.
Information You Share
The Sites may allow you to connect and share your actions, comments, content, and information publicly or with other people you specify. You may also connect to and share your information on third party social media platforms, websites, applications, and services through “plug-ins,” widgets, buttons, and other third party features on and connected with our Sites. You may also share with Loffr contact information of friends and people in your address book so that we can help you invite others to become Loffr members or let them know about special offers and help facilitate deliveries. Please be mindful of your own privacy needs and those of others as you choose with whom to connect, what you share with us and others, and what you make public. We cannot control the privacy of information you choose to make public or share with others. We also cannot control and are not responsible for any third party sharing services or their actions including the data that they collect from you and your device or how they use such data. Please review their privacy policies to understand their privacy practices.
Information We Share
We may share your information with third parties as described below:
- Affiliates. We may share your information with any related entities of Loffr (“Affiliates”) that use and disclose your information for their purposes in ways consistent with this Notice.
- Service Providers. We may allow third parties who perform business services for us to access, store, and process your information in order to provide those services. Our service providers will not use your personally identifiable information for their own marketing or other business purposes without your consent.
- Business Partners. We may engage in activities that include sharing your information with business partners who provide products and services that we think may be of interest to you. In such instances, we will restrict our business partners’ use of any information that personally identifies you to our joint marketing activities. We will not share your personally identifiable information with unaffiliated third parties to use for their own marketing or business purpose without obtaining your consent to do so.
- Surveys/Sweepstakes/Promotions. In the event that you participate in a survey, sweepstakes, contest, or other promotion that is sponsored by Loffr and a third party, such participation serves as your consent for Loffr to share your information collected in conjunction with the survey, sweepstakes, contest or promotion, with that co-sponsoring third party. After the information is provided to such third parties, the subsequent use or disclosure of such information is subject to those third parties’ privacy policies and practices.
- Legal Disclosures. We may disclose information, including information that personally identifies you, to: (i) protect or defend the legal rights, interests or property of Loffr and our Affiliates; (ii) protect the safety and security of our customers or members of the public; (iii) protect against fraud or for risk management purposes; or (iv) comply with applicable law or legal process. In addition, we may disclose or transfer your information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, or any other transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets to another company. Under such circumstances, we would, to the extent possible, require the acquiring party to follow the practices described in this Notice, as it may be amended from time to time. Nevertheless, we cannot promise that an acquiring company party or the merged company entity will have the same privacy practices or treat your information the same as described in this Notice of Privacy Practices.
We may share information that does not personally identify you with third parties, including our Affiliates, advertising networks, analytics providers and others who may use the data for any legally permissible purpose and without notice to you.
Accessing and Updating your Information
You may access and update your account information at any time after signing in to the Sites by visiting your Account Profile here. To help us maintain accurate, current and complete information about you, please submit only true, accurate and complete information whenever you provide personally identifiable information to us, and promptly update your account whenever it changes. For additional assistance, please contact us in in the manner specified below.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or comments about this Notice or if you would like us to help you adjust your preferences, please contact us by email at email@example.com.